BodyByAngels

BodyByAngels
Where FIT takes the form of You

Monday, March 16, 2020

New Year New apps and new products

Hello gorgeous bodies, 
Yes I know it been a while since I posted. I have to get used to this multitasking social media idea. Honestly, Idk how some people do it. I work part time, constantly upload onto my Instagram, try yo work hard at learning how to edit for my YouTube channel all while trying to keep up on my fatloss journey. 
Boy! It can be overwhelming and a bit exhausting. But, either way I wanted to say Happy New year and with this NEW year I have finally purchased some items that I have been procrastinating to get. I've also downloaded some very useful apps to assist me on my journey! 
LET'S GET INTO IT shall we! 😊

One of the items that I recently purchased from Amazon is a multi-purpose Fitness scale that I seen ads for on my Instagram. This scale is called FitTrack. I'm not sure if any of you guys have heard of it, but it is a scale that measures every health component of your body. I mean like your BMI, body fat percentage, muscle mass, hydration level, bone mass, BMR, visceral fat, protein percentage, body age, weight control, standard weight, body fat, weight without fat, muscle weight, protein amount, and obesity degree.
You must download the app in conjunction to set up in order to see all of these components. Of course the app can be found on your Google Play or Apple Store. It helps you to monitor your full and complete health, which I really love and is the reason why I got it. The scale is very lightweight takes for AAA batteries not included and should be placed on a level surface of course the app can be found on your Google Play or Apple Store. This FitTrack scale helps you to monitor your full and complete health, which I really love and is the reason why I got it. So far I am loving it. However, to avoid too much or excessive focus on weight I only weight myself every other week. To check progress. 
I am weighing myself to track my progress and so far I am liking the knowledge of self this FitTrack Dara scale. A pricey buy to some but definitely worth the purchase. 

Next up: The Ayyie personal cordless blender. This little blender is a powerhouse. I purchased this blender for making small portion size smoothies and shakes on the go. 
I can take this baby to the gym, beach, work, just about anywhere and the sound admitted from it is very modest. Equipped with a tiny ice tray. Capacity 4000 and 20000 rpm's. This personal blender stays fully charged for up to a week. Any usb cord can be used. 
I use with my protein powder and tiny diced fruit and vegetables. The lanyard strap makes it easy to tote around when not in my gym bag. Double press to start with a pop lid. 
Next up: The 32oz Zounich water bottle. This bottle helps me to keep traxknof my water consumption for maximum hydration. I carry this bottle just about everywhere. Gym, car trips, office... The list goes on. 
The times are listed on the side of the Zounich bottle. The bottle has a frosted non slip surface to makes handling a breeze. This bottle comes with a filter for fruit and/or tea. So I can infuse water if needed. This filter also helps keep melting ice from slipping through. The carry strap is very convenient on a swivel ring. 
The Zounich bottle comes in various sizes and colors. I chose pink per my favorite color. 

next up: I have been having some knee joint issues. So on some advice from a coworker I searched for these pills called Tart cherry pills. Full of antioxidants and minerals to help lubricate my joints. They are tasteless and do not leave a sore burp like some other vitamins. 
With 10x potency they give me that extra pep for my daily cardio. I take 2 pills with my daily multivitamins. I feel great! It does take about a week or 2 to feel the effects. But when I feel it... Boy do I feel it! 
Next up: sometimes the snacking craving hits and we need to snack... Right ladies?!  So I grabbed a yumbox bento box. 
The yumbox bento may look like a product for a child. But this box is also made for adult snacking. I put all my favorite treats in this baby and I can store them in my pantry or take them to go. 
Of course the color I picked is pink. This box is a must have for those small craving bit make sure you only put in healthy snacks. 

All of these items were purchased from Amazon and are cost effective. I am big into deals so I strive to only bring you the most cost effective yet durable. Links will be included below. 

Until next time hot bodies! 
 Angels

No comments: